Do’s and don’ts
at baliesiaholidays.com during your holiday in Bali, following some
of summary for your memorable holidays in bali. try to obey the
good one and avoiding the bad one.
- Enter local customs and traditions, especially
when visiting temples
- Respect the local and be very patient
if your car trapped behind a slow pace of local processions.
- Avoid stepping on the offerings in the
streets, simply just walk around them.
- Leave important documents and papers safety
in your hotel room and always keep your eyes on you belonging.
- Drink only boiled, distilled or mineral
water. You may purchase bottled mineral water in local stores
- Reconfirm your next flight at least 48
- Make your financial transactions only
in banks or authorized money changers. Always remember to ask
for a receipt after transaction
- Do be careful with local pets or animals
you find in local tourism spot. The dogs might bite and the monkeys
might steal your bags.
- Don’t enter the temple during menstruation
- Don’t wear improper clothing while
visiting a temple
- Don’t walk in front of people who
- On beach, do not attempt to swim outside
the designated areas. Please notice the red and yellow flags
- Don’t buy illegal stuffs such as
drugs, items made from corals or shell, and items made from endangered
- Don’t hire vehicles without full
- Don’t use camera’s flash light
while taking pictures in front of the priest or people praying
in the temple.
- Don’t stand or sit in higher position
than the offerings or the priest while visiting a temple.
Bali Package Tours [ Reguler Tours di Bali ]
back to top